Home » Drugs in tap water leads to a modern day “Parasite Infestation” of modern humans
Blog

Drugs in tap water leads to a modern day “Parasite Infestation” of modern humans

Parasite Infestation

Parasite Infestation of modern humans – We live in an age of chemical and biological contamination of our soil, water, and foods. This is because many of the products we use on a daily basis contain chemicals of synthetic or petroleum origin. They contain elements such as benzene, lindane, toluene, and ethyl benzene, among others. Because of the existence of many of these substances, many of us are at risk for disease and some of us are at risk for early death.

Once inside our homes and offices, these contaminants permeate our carpets, rugs, clothes, and bedding. Bacteria and parasites live under these conditions. Because of these, many of us are ill. Many of us are also at risk for more health problems or Parasite Infestation. This includes those who are pregnant when they live in an apartment with a lead leak. The daily intake of lead based paint chips,Lead based paint is painted on walls of your houses and also on the painted surface of your cars.

Parasite Infestation – many of us are at risk

As a matter of fact, many people believe that lead based paint is a primary cause of high blood pressure and that lead based paint causes heart attacks. In one city a high percentage of children with high blood pressure suffer also from lead paint.

Lead based paint is not a natural part of the environment. It belongs to a by-product of industrial production. It contains zinc, lead, phosphorous, arsenic, copper, but what it parents are dying from is the result of its use. Contains zinc which has been linked to diabetes. Lead based paint also has respiratory risks for it’s release into the air, especially during a heat wave. It also causes nervous system problems and can handicap a person’s hand to write.

Although the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) has ordered the elimination of Lead from the environment, it is running out. This means that the use of lead in domestic water and water supplies will continue.

Prelent Alkaline Ion Band Syndrome (PONS)

Lead can be very dangerous in the right amount. Too much lead in water can cause Prelent Alkaline Ion Band Syndrome (PONS) which can result in kidney damage, levator spinaesthesia, hiatal hernia, visual disturbances, hearing loss, tongue trauma, and bloating.

Lead is in our bodies whether we know it or not. The EPA requirements are based on a level of concern that is based on ” acceptable daily intakes ” that is assumed to provide protection in the event that intake should exceed the level concerned.

Of course, our bodies provide a layer of defense against lead ingests. It is protected by the blood’s aptitude to carry antioxidants. However, the amount of lead that an individual ingests depends on factors such as heredity and amount of exposure to lead.

Children and pregnant women that can be most exposed

Although the EPA has been cracking down on companies and individuals found to be responsible for contaminating our water with lead, it has been hard for the government to curtail lead-based contaminations. It has been estimated that 15% of the U.S. population has lead in their blood.

Children and pregnant women that can be most exposed, and have the highest risk, are children. Is it any wonder then that experts believe that most lead exposure happens during the womb. During pregnancy, pregnant women, and their children, seem to be most vulnerable to lead’s detrimental effects. Lead can be picked up in everyday life, in homes, and places found among the general population. It seems that almost everyone has been exposed to it, however, because of the environment in which we live.

In addition to increasing lead-based contamination of the water supply, experts suspect that lead levels in water may have risen in the last twenty years with an increase in population. Constant use of lead-based paint is one of the major contributors to high lead levels in tap water.

Parasite Infestation – Adverse health effect

In 1993, the EPA concluded that there was no safe level for lead in drinking water and proposed a health risk level of 50 pp/availability where any level above that was considered to be an adverse health effect. Today, however, mostumbing majority of Americans have blood lead levels above 70 during the course of a year.

Lead is one of the most toxic elements with potentially damaging effects on almost every organ and system. It is know to have adverse effect on the nervous system, kidneys, and cardiovascular system. There is a particular threat to children in whose blood lead levels are high during the time. Which critical developmental stages such as stunted growth and neurological development are occurring.

Until the harmful effects of lead areiae are pronounced, it is reasonable to advise that parents keep their children out of the water for the highest enjoyment. Even when showering, children shouldnia control and wear against lead-contaminated water.